TabAccess, bluetooth switch interface, makes it possible for anyone with motor limitations to use Apps and play games on an Android tablet or iPad without touching the screen.
TabAccess is a Bluetooth Switch Interface. It uses patent-pending technology to provide tablet access for special needs persons with motor limitations.
- Connectivity for multiple accessible devices such as sip/puff, button switches, grasp switches
- Wirelessly control tablet apps and play games
- Enables input of multiple switches (up to three)
- Android and iOS compatible
- Compatible with iOS Switch Control Events
- Out-of-the box operation
- Small size, light and compact
- Easy mounting for powered wheelchairs, adjustable beds, etc.
- Works with switch accessible Apps (iOS and Android)